I believe in re-investing in my community. I frequently run for charitable causes and organize volunteer and fundraising opportunities for my company. I have experience coordinating philanthropic opportunities at the corporate level and I am always looking for new opportunities to give back.
- Organized office food drive in weeks prior to Thanksgiving 2014 to benefit the Albany Park Community Center. More than 200 items collected.
- Organized an employee outing to volunteer at Feed My Starving Children’s Schaumburg location with 70 percent of AAMA staff participating in December 2014. I was given full management support, including a company-provided dinner for volunteers beforehand.
- Exceeded fundraising goal for Skyrise Chicago 2014: Climbed all 2,109 steps of the Sears Tower Nov. 2, 2014, funds raised benefiting the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago.
- Exceeded fundraising goal for the American Brain Tumors Association and ran 5K in support of the organization in 2012 and 2014.
- Served as a volunteer for the Lincoln Square-Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce.
- Organized my department’s team for Groupon’s holiday children’s gift drive in 2012, benefiting Childrens Home + Aid.
- Helped coordinate Children’s Home + Aid holiday drive and led several teams of volunteers at the corporate level in 2013.
- Organized company-wide fundraiser and donor drive at Groupon for Be The Match in 2014.
- Ran six races from April-September 2014 for various charitable organizations.